Wednesday, March 01, 2006

You Know You've Made It when...

...your life's work can be bought on eBay. I'd like to point out to potential buyers that the price isn't that good, and if I were you I'd instead buy it on amazon with a couple other books (some Carl Hiaasen, maybe a little Janet Evanovich) to get free shipping. Or does eBay have no shipping and other bargains? Maybe you could get as a an eBay package May Day, French Toast not n-joyed by Justin Timberlake of N-Sync, and five cat turds. Now THAT's a bargain.

On a happy happy note, today is my son's fourth birthday. I threw him a party with family and friends present, and he announced to us all that it was "the best birthday party ever." And he has three whole other ones to compare it to. :) Happy Birthday, Xander!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Xander! Say hi to Buffy, Willow and Spike for me.

    ReplyDelete