Wednesday, March 22, 2006

More Pix from Waldenbooks Signing


Super Cindy (the chick in the far left picture who was disappointed there wasn't really a May Day thong), just emailed me some more fun pix from the Waldenbooks signing. Good time had by all.

I look a little carnivorous in the lower left one with my kids. Brian--don't send me any more pictures of Morticia Addams. I get it. My skin is pale and my hair is dark, and you think I'm a witch. Hmmm...Zoe looks a little Wednesday-ish in the one on the right. Maybe you are on to something.

For those of you who missed Boston Legal last week, check out the clip. I don't normally watch the show, but I was in a hotel room, caught it by accident, and found it very compelling.

Today over lunch I'm giving an informal presentation on publishing a novel. Informal means I don't know what I'm going to say. The presentation will be held in room 114 at Alex Tech at noon. If you can't catch that, stop by the Fergus Falls Library at 7:00 p.m. today. I'm a little worried about Fergus. It's close to Battle Lake, and since I haven't heard from the Battle Lake crowd about their feelings on May Day, I think tonight I may. Day. May Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment