Wednesday, March 01, 2006

The Winning Library!

Rae Brecht, Community Services Coordinator at the Brookings Public Library in Brookings, South Dakota, has just won a free signed copy of May Day for her library! If you are a librarian, go to my website to fill out a quick and strings-free registration form to enter your library in the March drawing to win a free copy of May Day. I'll put your name in the hat, and Christine, my blonde office mate, will draw the next winner. If you've already entered but your name hasn't yet been drawn, there is hope! You're still in the hat.

I visited Fergus Falls today for an interview with Kelly of the Fergus Falls Daily Journal. He was smart and nice and gave me helpful background info on Chief Wenonga, my favorite fiberglass Native American in the whole, wide, vast world. Isn't he hot? Thought so.

No comments:

Post a Comment