Monday, May 22, 2006

Kevin Likes My Blog

Check out the email I just got from Kevin Douglas:

>>>>
Hello Jess,

I have been reading your blog for quite a while now, and I must say that you are doing a terrific job. I intent to promote a novel titled "street Fame"-an urban tale, via the internet, and I figured out that using a blog would be the best way to go. I therefore humbly request you if it's possible to use your blog as a good platform to promote this book. All it takes is to add our book's banner on your blog and in return we also add your blog's link/logo on our blog ( http://howdoyoulikeyourspam). I believe this will go a long way to benefit both of us in relation to our blogs/sites. How does that sound? Let me know the possibility so that we can add your link/logo on our blog. The code of our logo is:
>>>>>>

Isn't that nice? I don't know Kevin, but he has been following my blog for quite a while now. Kevin, what is it that you like most about my blog? Kevin? Um, Kevin?

Enough of that. I have a link for you to follow, but it's not for kids. Remember those Choose Your Own Adventure books? Well then, be prepared to see some familiar covers with very different titles. Be sure to scroll through them all. The first page is OK but they get better the farther you go. Thanks, Mr. B.

Also, yesterday I read Live Bait, by the mother/daughter team of PJ and Tracy Lambrecht, and I enjoyed it every way but Sunday. The pacing and character development are excellent, it has some nice surprises, and the dialogue is off the chart fantastic. My only complaint is that "Willmar" was spelled wrong (the book is set in Minnesota), but I bet that was some editor's mistake, and not the author's. And you know, if that's the worst you can say about a mystery novel, that's pretty dang good. Read it. You won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment