Monday, June 26, 2006

Rice Lake not Dicey

I just got done with the Mystery Writing Is Murder presentation at the Rice Lake Public Library, and it was superfly! The audience was receptive, intelligent, and fun, and they all got a reformed (as in "it used to be a different shape"--it's hot in the RV) Nut Goodie for their fabulous audienceness. Thank you especially to Nancy Chick for all her help setting up and promoting the presentation, and thank you to Peter and Tami for making me feel so welcome.

I like Rice Lake. Good people, grocery store with organic food, well-stocked library. If you didn't catch me tonight, I'll be at the Bookworld in Rice Lake from 5:30-7:30 on Wednesday. (The picture above is of me at the Marshfield signing, but I looked the same in Rice Lake.)

In more good news, I got an email from Bernie in Montana (originally from Duluth), who hearts May Day and is going to order another copy to send as a round robin to her friends and get them hooked on the series. Pimpin' it old school. Thanks, Bernie!

No comments:

Post a Comment