Thursday, August 31, 2006

What's in Your Cards?

Llewellyn, the mother of my publisher, Midnight Ink, has a free online Tarot card-reading service. Find out what's in your future, but I warn you: it may be bleak. Apparently, my move to St. Paul is going to be ruinous and awful. I think the exact forecast, when I was focusing on my future as a writer, was, "Be prepared to gain the world and sell your soul." Super. I need to get my chakras realigned. Or maybe I just wasn't focusing hard enough. I may have been thinking about the peanut M & Ms I wanted to eat.


Could that have infected my reading, like when the fly gets in the transformer in The Fly? Barbara? Help me.



And my fantastic friend Berns wanted me to post this link, so if you want to share or ask an opinion, go check it out!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:24 PM

    I'll bring my cards to Bouchercon and we'll do a real reading for you. Yoy knew that I read tarot, right? Have a book out and a couple of decks and one really cool one coming out next summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:25 PM

    oh, I forgot to sign that post...it's me, Barbara.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I DO know that you read tarot and was hoping you would offer me a reading. :) Yay!

    ReplyDelete