Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Lickerish

That's my new word for today--"lickerish." It means lecherous and greedy, and it sounds like that is exactly what it means, which is why it's a great word.

"The lickerish stranger shoved his hands into his pocket and limped away, smiling to himself."

That's about all I have for today because I'm crabby. I was dumped by an emotionally stunted man (must be something in the water in rural Minnesota), my students are being needy ("I wasn't in class yesterday because I was sick, which wasn't my fault, so can I still get points for class participation?"), administration wants to pump my class sizes up to three times their current size (I wonder why students aren't learning as much as they should? Probably diverting money from education will fix the problem.), and Molly Ivins is totally right that the Democrats suck ass.

Clearly, I need to get drunk or skinny and everything will get better (not drunk AND skinny, though, because then I'd be Tara Reid).

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:05 PM

    Girlfriend- I'll have one for you if you have two for me! Deal? Good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emotionally stunted men are all the rage here Jess. Duh!! :>)

    ReplyDelete