Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Better Day


OK, my day's gotten better. Thank god for cute kids who like making cupcakes and playing Star Wars faerie ring forest tag on beautiful spring days.

As of today, my writing goal is to turn out three pages a day, five days a week, which means I will be done with Knee High by July in...six weeks. That's not so bad, right? I'll keep ya' updated.

Oh, and I finished William Kent Krueger's Mercy Falls. If you are a mystery reader, you'll be familiar with the uproar over the ending. I didn't hate it. And the novel itself has the fantastic character development and plot twists that Kent is known for, though less on the fidelity issue, fewer peripheral characters, and more setting and Native American description wouldn't have killed it.

Shoot. My Roomba just got caught on something...

No comments:

Post a Comment