Saturday, February 25, 2006

Guest DJ

I'm going to be a guest DJ on the March 17th (St. Patrick's Day!) 9:00 am morning show on Alexandria's very own Z99, 80s, 90s, and today! My good friend Kellie will be joining me, so it should be a good time. I'm going to be spinning it old school, dig? A little Hall and Oates, maybe some Men at Work, a dash of Little River Band, a hair of Crystal Gale, and stir it all up with a Rod Stewart spoon. Ha! I hope that no one at the radio station reads my blog or they will totally rescind their offer. Anyhow, I'm pretty sure I just sit there and laugh at everything the DJ says. I'm going to try and give away free signed copies of May Day, so tune in if you're in the listening area!

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to request "All Out of Love" by Air Supply.

    ReplyDelete