Tuesday, August 11, 2009

September Fair, by Jess Lourey

The fifth book in my Murder-by-Month series has been released, and I am days away from having a new website! How much excitement can one gal take?

The Minnesota State Fair—beloved home of 4H September Fairexhibits, Midway rides, and everything on a stick. The festival fun is riding high until the recently crowned Milkfed Mary, Queen of the Dairy, a Battle Lake native, is brutally murdered while her regal likeness is carved in butter. Can Mira James, covering the fair for the Battle Lake Recall, expose a deadly State Fair secret and win a blue ribbon for caging a killer? You’ll have to read September Fair to find out, but the smart money is on “yes.” :)

I am giving away three free copies of September Fair, and YOU could be a lucky winner. To be eligible, in the "Comments" area of this blog, tell me your three favorite State Fair foods/areas/events/rides. The winner will be chosen based on an empirical formula taking the following into account:

  1. How related to me you are (less is better).
  2. Whether or not I can recycle your answers in future interviews.
  3. Poignancy and/or humor.
  4. Last but not least as long as I am drawing breath, spelling and grammar.

No comments:

Post a Comment